- Bottle green school sweatshirt or cardigan (with logo)
- White school polo shirt (plain or with logo) or white shirt or blouse
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore (green gingham summer dresses are acceptable)
- Green, black or grey, socks or tights. No patterns
- Black shoes or boots. No coloured trainers, open sandals or flip flops
- Named drawstring PE bag to store PE kit
- Black or navy shorts
- White t- shirt (plain or with logo)
- Plimsolls or trainers
The wearing of jewellery is restricted to stud earrings only. These must be removed or covered for PE lessons. Children should not wear make-up to school.
When children reach year 3 and above, they may be required to have shin pads, gum shields and football boots in order to participate in certain sporting activities.
Children should have a school book bag (not a rucksack style bag) to carry their reading books.
All clothing, including coats, should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
Please see the link below for an order form and samples are available in school if you do not wish to visit the shop.