Dinners are pre-ordered up to four weeks in advance. Orders must be placed no later than 9:00am on the MONDAY of the week before.
Meals cost £2.40 each. We accept cash or cheques payable to Devon County Council.
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible to receive school meals free of charge thanks to the Universal Infant Free School Meals funding, provided by the government.
Individually named order forms are given out so you can specify which menu options your child would like to eat. It is important that these forms are completed and returned by the deadlines as we cook to order.
Our menu meets the food standards.
- 1 or more portions of vegetables or salad as an accompaniment every day
- at least 3 different fruits, and 3 different vegetables each week
- an emphasis on wholegrain foods in place of refined carbohydrates
- an emphasis on making water the drink of choice:
- limiting fruit juice portions to 150mls
- restricting the amount of added sugars or honey in other drinks to 5%
- no more than 2 portions a week of food that has been deep fried, batter coated, or breadcrumb coated
- no more than 2 portions of food which include pastry each week