Foundation Stage Unit
Mrs C Roadnight
Teacher and Foundation Stage Unit Manager
The Foundation Stage Unit (FSU) is open Monday to Friday during term time, from 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.00am to 3.30pm on Friday. We offer early morning, morning, lunch, afternoon, late afternoon and all day sessions.
The children have access to sand and water play, imaginative role play and small world equipment, painting, drawing, playdough and craft activities, puzzles, construction, writing and number activity areas, book corners, listening posts, tablets and interactive whiteboards, bikes and scooters, climbing, throwing and catching...just to name a few of the activities that are always available.
We work with the Owls class (Reception) and use the school facilities for forest school and outdoor learning.
We welcome children with 2 Year Old Funding and three and four year olds with 15 hour and 30 hour funding. If you would like to apply for a place for your child, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school admin office on 01837 83354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register of interest form.docx
- Parent Declaration - Child Registration form.docx
- Welcome Pack.pdf
- EYPP Registration Form.docx
- EYPP Information for Parents.pdf
- Foundation Unit Admissions Policy.pdf
- Session Booking Form September 2018.pdf
- Session Booking Form September 2018.doc
- Foundation Unit procedures and policies document.pdf
- Session Booking Form Jan to March 2019.doc
- Session Booking Form Jan to March 2019.pdf