Mrs C Roadnight
Teacher and Nursery Unit Manager
The Nursery Unit is open Monday to Friday during term time, from 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.00am to 3.30pm on Friday. We offer early morning, morning, lunch, afternoon, late afternoon and all day sessions.
The children have access to sand and water play, imaginative role play and small world equipment, painting, drawing, playdough and craft activities, puzzles, construction, writing and number activity areas, book corners, listening posts, tablets and interactive whiteboards, bikes and scooters, climbing, throwing and catching...just to name a few of the activities that are always available.
We work with the Owls class (Reception) and use the school facilities for forest school and outdoor learning.
We welcome children with 2 Year Old Funding and three and four year olds with 15 hour and 30 hour funding. If you would like to apply for a place for your child, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school admin office on 01837 83354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register of interest form.docx
- Parent Declaration - Child Registration form.docx
- Parent Declaration - Child Registration form.pdf
- Session Booking Form Jan to Mar 2020.doc
- Session Booking Form Jan to Mar 2020.pdf
- Funding - Top things parents need to know.pdf
- EYPP Information for Parents.pdf
- EYPP Registration Form.docx
- Welcome Pack.pdf
- Nursery procedures and policies document.pdf
- Nursery Admissions Policy.pdf